February 22 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Come fight the dry, cold, and flu season with Yoga’s sister science, Ayurvedic Medicine! In this 3 hour workshop, you will:
- Make elderberry syrup to bring home with you
- Learn about using food as medicine and get recipes (a light Ayurvedic lunch will be provided)
- Make Ayurvedic tea to get rid of toxins
- Learn how to do Abhyanga (self massage) to get rid of toxins and fight dryness
- Make homemade chest rub for congestion to bring home with you
Workshop cost: $80; Registration deadline Wednesday, February 19.