Fall Newsletter 2020
There’s A LOT going on at the Wishing Tree. Check out our newsletter to learn more and to see what our amazing instructors have been up to!
(Click the link to the file – it’s very large, so you probably won’t want to download it.)
Starting on Monday, our regularly scheduled Zoom classes will be available through our Wellness Living scheduler. Sign up here:
Here are the important details:
Beginning July 6, there will be a charge for most of our regularly scheduled Zoom classes and we will be asking you to sign up through Wellness Living, as you have done in the past for live classes. Wednesday Flow and Meditation will remain free and Thursday Good Karma will be donation-based, with proceeds going to our charity of the month.
WEEKLY FREE AND BY-DONATION CLASSES:
Meditation w/Kelly Wednesday 12:00-12:30pm (free!) https://www.wellnessliving.com/schedule/wishingtreestudio?id_class_tab=1&k_class=150972
Good Karma Gentle Flow w/Jo Thursdays 6:30-7:00pm (free-will donation to our charity of the month)
DROP-IN AND UNLIMITED CLASS RATES: regularly-scheduled virtual classes will be $10 and an unlimited virtual class membership will be just $50/month.Our on-demand recorded classes will remain free and available through the summer while we build our library! In addition, we will offer more Facebook Live events, and outdoor live classes. (Outdoor class schedule will be announced soon.) So in a nutshell, there will be more, not fewer offerings for you to choose from.
If you are a class pass holder or unlimited yoga member, you have some choices to make going forward.
CLASS PASS HOLDERS: We had our last in-studio class on March 14th, so we will be extending expiration dates 4 months. If you have unused class passes, you will be able to use them for virtual classes. You will have three options to choose from:
1. I love the virtual live classes, keep them coming and keep my class pass as is. (Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support!!)
2. I’m not so sure about this virtual world, but if you add 5 classes to my class pass package, I’ll give it a try. (We weren’t too sure about the virtual world either, so we get it!)
3. I’ll keep my passes as is and wait for live classes to resume. I realize I have an additional 4 months and they will expire at that time.
UNLIMITED CLASS MEMBERS: Unless We have heard otherwise from you, your existing unlimited membership will remain on hold. Here are your options to choose from:
1. I would like to keep my existing monthly membership as is and use this for virtual classes. (Thank You) Please email indicating to remove the hold on your membership.
2. I would like to convert my existing unlimited membership to the $50/month virtual membership, when the doors reopen my regular monthly membership rate will restart. Please call or email to make the switch
3. Keep my membership on hold. No need to notify.
If you haven’t tried the virtual world yet, please give it a try! It is a great way to stay connected and be supported by/with your Wishing Tree Community.
Finally, regarding Wellness Living – it may have been a while since you’ve last logged in to your Wellness Living account. Please go to Wellness Living login and check out the new schedule. This will ensure that your password still works and you can familiarize yourself with the classes on the schedule. You will notice a camera by the class name, this indicates it is a zoom virtual class. If you have any problems with your zoom account or have questions, please, notify Kelly or Jo ASAP.
Again, thank you for your continued support! We couldn’t do this without our wonderful yoga students and instructors! “Rooted in Community” truly has taken on a new meaning in this time of COViD.
Jo and Kelly